Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Calling Ctags within a rails model, controller, or view

Calling Ctags within a rails model, controller, or view

John Lynch

I need to call Ctags from within one of my models and controller for
parsing. Can anyone on here give me an example of the correct syntax
for calling ctags within rails.

Thanks in advance,
John

Emacs VHDL mode with CTAGS / etags Philippe VHDL 3 05-16-2011 06:55 PM
ctags taglist prompt for multiple matches not appearing by default invi ashjas C++ 2 02-04-2009 08:18 AM
ctags URGENT please help onkar C Programming 2 07-10-2006 02:11 PM
ctags onkar C++ 2 07-10-2006 11:59 AM
CTAGS usage NewToCPP C++ 1 12-16-2005 06:59 PM

Advertisments