Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ADSI via .net

ADSI via .net

Chris Kennedy

I want to design an application to administer IIS. I want to do it in .net
not VB6 or VBScript. Are there any .net classes for this or do I have to do
a COM interop, if interop is the way to do what dll do I have to point to? I
am alright with the code I just need a pointer in the right direction to get
started. Regards, Chris.

Shiva

Hi,

You can use System.DirectoryServices namespace types for that.

I hope this artilce will give you and idea:
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/010710.htm

"Chris Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I want to design an application to administer IIS. I want to do it in .net
not VB6 or VBScript. Are there any .net classes for this or do I have to do
a COM interop, if interop is the way to do what dll do I have to point to? I
am alright with the code I just need a pointer in the right direction to get
started. Regards, Chris.

grabbing current username via ADSI? Tom Petersen ASP General 3 01-18-2005 08:50 PM
Retrieve logon user name from ADSI venkat ASP .Net 0 11-06-2003 06:41 AM
Access Denied for WMI/ADSI over ASP.Net Roy Osherove ASP .Net 3 09-14-2003 09:47 PM
ADSI/LDAP Query khaja shaik ASP .Net 0 07-21-2003 09:05 PM
ADSI - Syntax for msExchTurfListNames Justin Rich ASP .Net 0 06-25-2003 11:19 PM

Advertisments