Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > webdav client with SSL

webdav client with SSL

Brad Tilley

I need to connect to a webdav server over SSL with Ruby. I googled
around a bit but could not find anything obvious. Once connected, I
would like to upload a few files to the webdav server. I use standard
Ruby 1.8.4 Any tips?