Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Recommendations for a Ruby Wiki, preferably with bidi support?

Recommendations for a Ruby Wiki, preferably with bidi support?

Alder Green

On 10/25/06, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hieraki?

Its website[1] has been down for a while now, and latest release[2] is
more than 10 months old. Two listed developers. In short: not so good

-Alder

---
[1] http://www.hieraki.org/
[2] http://rubyforge.org/projects/hieraki/

Bil Kleb

Matt Lawrence wrote:

> Any suggestion on the best way to add some type of login and
> authentication?

For an internal wiki?! What type of employees do you have?

Later,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov

Matt Lawrence

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Bil Kleb wrote:

> Matt Lawrence wrote:
>>
>> Any suggestion on the best way to add some type of login and
>> authentication?

> For an internal wiki?! What type of employees do you have?

Government employees.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.