Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] ap4r-0.2.0 Released

[ANN] ap4r-0.2.0 Released

AP4R version 0.2.0 has been released!

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ap4r/

Changes:
== 0.2.0 (October 17th, 2006)
* Added: Protocols to invoke asynchronous logics
* Added: At-lease-once QoS

Now, asynchronous processes are called via various protocols, such as XML-RPC, SOAP, raw HTTP.
Especially raw HTTP is very convenient, compared to XML-RPC which needs Struct class, or SOAP which needs wsdl definition.
And using store and forward function, at-least-omce QoS level is provided.

If you have any problems please let me know ( or you can tell me at RubyConf ) .

== What's AP4R ?
AP4R, Asynchronous Processing for Ruby, is the implementation of
reliable asynchronous message processing. It provides message
queuing, and message dispatching.

Using asynchronous processing, we can cut down turn-around-time
of web applications by queuing, or can utilize more machine power
by load-balancing.

Also AP4R nicely ties with your Ruby on Rails applications.
See HelloWorld sample application from rubyforge.

--
Kato, Kiwamu kato.kiwamu / future.co.jp
Shinohara, Shunichi shinohara.shunichi / future.co.jp

Kiwamu Kato
Future System Consulting Corp. Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi Bldg
3-28-13 Shibuya Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Japan
E-mail: kato.kiwamu / future.co.jp

Win XP wireless network adapter gets released and then connects ba =?Utf-8?B?cGkyMmJ5Nw==?= Wireless Networking 1 08-01-2008 08:33 PM
Battlefield 2 New Patch Released (yet Again...) Silverstrand Front Page News 4 07-20-2005 04:33 PM
*Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4 Released* Roland Firefox 4 05-13-2005 03:05 PM
Firefox 1.0.1 released Z Firefox 2 02-26-2005 04:11 AM
ANN: Anyplace Control 2.6 released Yura Goncharuk Wireless Networking 0 09-28-2004 10:13 AM

Advertisments