Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Rails webmin like application

Rails webmin like application

ghiggia

I'm a newbie in ruby I'm wondering if there are a way to build a little
application like webmin with ruby on rails.
For example I want to modify the bgpd configuration file on a linux box
or start and stop the bgp demon.
Who does write the configuration file? a ruby "function" or the
underlying database application if needed.
Who does start and stop the demon calling the service command (service
bgpd start)?

Thanks in advance, bye bye

Webmin not starting grumpyoldhori NZ Computing 7 05-27-2006 07:23 AM
adding webmin user with commandline sam Perl Misc 2 02-10-2005 10:15 PM
python module in webmin sam Python 1 01-27-2005 11:43 AM
authenticate a password (webmin) Jack Perl Misc 0 11-18-2004 07:22 AM
SAMBA SERVER: enable WRITE (using WEBMIN) Kenny Computer Support 2 07-19-2004 12:32 PM

Advertisments