Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ADV] New Agile Web Development with Rails beta

[ADV] New Agile Web Development with Rails beta

Gene Tani

Jon Egil Strand wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, Gene Tani wrote:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....e6a48ca4?hl=en
> >

> Gene
>
> Thank you for the link. It was both enlightening and a bit discouraging,
> but it points me in the right direction.

you could also look at the python approaches in Win32 and *nix:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pyt...st/355683.html
http://docs.python.org/lib/msvcrt-console.html

http://pyfaq.infogami.com/how-do-i-g...ress-at-a-time
http://pyfaq.infogami.com/how-do-i-c...thout-blocking