Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Refresh

Refresh

Mattyh

I am writing a web page,that cycles thru a couple pages on opening using the
following bit of html code in the page
<base target="_self">

This works fine in IE,but doesnt work for Mozilla,(The mouse pointer just
flashes repeatedly)

So can someone tell me the moz equivalent for "Refresh",or how the code
should be presented so it works (in both browsers,naturally)

Matt

A Hess

Somewhere around 12/3/03 4:03 PM, Mattyh typed wildly with reckless abandon:
> I am writing a web page,that cycles thru a couple pages on opening using the
> following bit of html code in the page
> <base target="_self">
>
> This works fine in IE,but doesnt work for Mozilla,(The mouse pointer just
> flashes repeatedly)
>
> So can someone tell me the moz equivalent for "Refresh",or how the code
> should be presented so it works (in both browsers,naturally)
>
> Matt

Add a ";" after the frequency... I know this format works in Moz.

Good luck, Aron

--
If you work on your mind with your mind, how can you avoid immense
confusion? - Seng-Ts'an

Mattyh

Brilliant Aron
That works fine in Moz and IE

Tks heaps I would never have found that solution

Matt

A Hess

Somewhere around 12/3/03 11:00 PM, Mattyh typed wildly with reckless
abandon:
> Brilliant Aron
> That works fine in Moz and IE
>
> Tks heaps I would never have found that solution
>
> Matt

Actually it's not brilliant, I just went to a page that I remember
refreshes and checked out the code... I honestly didn't know it on my
own. But you're welcome anyway. Aron

--
Would you still cut down trees if they screamed?\nWell, maybe if they
screamed all the time for no reason