Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > newbie question - files

newbie question - files

Andy

Hi,

I've created a little asp.net application that works fine on my local
machine.

I now wish to upload it to my webserver. Trouble is when I look in the
folder VS created there is what I consider to be allot of files for such a
small and simple app.

My question is therefore is it necessary to upload all these files and
directories ?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy.

Ashish M Bhonkiya

Hi Andy,

Here are few links to the sites which will interest you.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ebsolution.asp
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickst...eployment.aspx
http://www.stardeveloper.com/article...2110402&page=1

HTH