Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ruby Apps Databases

Ruby Apps Databases

marinho.tobolla@syncity.de

hi there.

Well i know that there is rubyforge and the RAA (and non ruby specific like sourceforge and so on ...). But doesn anybody know of other app databases for ruby programs ? Are there others i should know of , because they are useful /interesting ? searching the inet wasn´t that succesful

Thanks.

Marinho

Thomas Adam

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:33:42 +0900

> hi there.
>=20
> Well i know that there is rubyforge and the RAA (and non ruby
> specific like sourceforge and so on ...). But doesn anybody know of
> other app databases for ruby programs ? Are there others i should
> know of , because they are useful /interesting ? searching the inet
> wasn=B4t that succesful
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> Marinho

Maybe if you told us what you were after, then we could help. The RAA
and RubyForge should always be your first port of call. Failing that,
I know of some ruby-based projects hosted on freshmeat and sourceforge,
but they're sporadic at best.

-- Thomas Adam

Michael Fellinger

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 18:33, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> hi there.
>
> Well i know that there is rubyforge and the RAA (and non ruby specific li=

ke
> sourceforge and so on ...). But doesn anybody know of other app databases
> for ruby programs ? Are there others i should know of , because they are
> useful /interesting ? searching the inet wasn=B4t that succesful

Here is one of the few other places i've seen 'lots' of interesting stuff

http://cvs.m17n.org/viewcvs/ruby

> Thanks.
>
> Marinho

=2D-=20
Weez International Limited

East Roppongi Bldg 5F, 509
3-16-35 Roppongi, Minato-ku Tokyo #106-0032
Tel: 81-(0)3-3505-3881 Fax: 81-(0)3-3505-3883
E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)
Website: http://weez-int.com