Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Our Daily Bread Web site and Mozilla 1.5

Our Daily Bread Web site and Mozilla 1.5

dantu

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Indigo Moon Man wrote:

>>> Nearly identical in Moz 1.6 latest nightly, and IE6. What is the
>>> problem you are seeing?
>>>

>> The text is shoved way to the right and about half as wide as it is
>> when the
>> page displays normally. And all the links in the green area on the
>> left are
>> in the middle of the screen for me.
>>

>> --
>> Our Daily Bread Devotional:
>> http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/odb/odb.shtml
>>

> Sorry, I don't see any reason for that. I checked it again, and then
> again in NS 7.1, and for good measure, in Opera 7.1, and display is
> fine. I tried disabling styles, but there seem to be none, then
> disabled javascript, still no major display problems. CAn't imagine
> what's causing the problem you see.
>
> Have you tried using a different profile?
>
> Lee

Um what screen resolution are you using, and what window size?

I dont see any difference in the page with Mozilla 1.5, 1.4.1, Firebird
or even (ugh) IE. They all appear the same to me