Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] OK.rb Meeting Tomorrow Evening

[ANN] OK.rb Meeting Tomorrow Evening

James Edward Gray II

The Oklahoma Ruby Users Group will hold its quarterly meeting
tomorrow at 7:00 PM. We will be in our usual location: room 104 of
the Nigh University Center on the UCO campus.

The presentations for this meeting are:

* A live unit testing demonstration by myself
* An introduction to PayPal integration for Rails by Joe Fair

As always, details are available at Rubyholic:

http://www.rubyholic.com/groups/show/79

Hope to see you there.

James Edward Gray II

Robert Klemme

James Edward Gray II wrote:
> The Oklahoma Ruby Users Group will hold its quarterly meeting tomorrow
> at 7:00 PM. We will be in our usual location: room 104 of the Nigh
> University Center on the UCO campus.
>
> The presentations for this meeting are:
>
> * A live unit testing demonstration by myself
> * An introduction to PayPal integration for Rails by Joe Fair
>
> As always, details are available at Rubyholic:
>
> http://www.rubyholic.com/groups/show/79
>
> Hope to see you there.

Let's see... It's just 790 miles from St. Paul - that'll be a quick
ride.

Have fun!

robert