Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > A fun Ruport IRB hack to create a minimal SQL client

A fun Ruport IRB hack to create a minimal SQL client

Gregory Brown

I was playing around with Ruport via IRB and I realized it can be
turned into an almost usable SQL client with relative ease.

Of course, there is no real practical reason to do this, but it sure is fun!

http://ruport.infogami.com/blog/a_quick_irb_sql_client

Matt Todd

> I was playing around with Ruport via IRB and I realized it can be
> turned into an almost usable SQL client with relative ease.
>
> Of course, there is no real practical reason to do this, but it sure is fun!
>
> http://ruport.infogami.com/blog/a_quick_irb_sql_client

This is really very cool.