Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] San Diego Ruby Users Group Meeting Tonight (Sep 7)

[ANN] San Diego Ruby Users Group Meeting Tonight (Sep 7)

Tom Werner

If you're in the San Diego area, we'd like to invite you to attend our
monthly presentation-style meeting tonight at 7:30pm.

Scheduled talks:
- Natural Language Date/Time Parsing with Chronic [Tom Preston-Werner]
- Fixtures Are Dead, Long Live Fixtures (a micro-presentation) [Tom
Preston-Werner]
- RESTful Rails [Kevin Clark, Chris Abad]

Other stuff:
- If you'd like to demo your project to the group, we'll leave some time
at the end of the meeting for that.

The meeting will be held at the UCSD CSE building (room 1202). For
directions, please contact Kevin Clark at kevin dot clark at gmail dot com.

Even if you can't make the meeting, all of our presentations will be
available as podcasts (with video!) at http://podcast.sdruby.com/.

For additional information about the group, visit http://sdruby.com/.

Hope to see you there!

Tom