Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Mailing list problems? (was: constructing a string from hex value)

Mailing list problems? (was: constructing a string from hex value)

Berger, Daniel

<snip>

Posted at 8:26am MDT, arrived in my mailbox at 11am MDT.

Problems?

- Dan

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential =
or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is =
strictly=20
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication =

in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and =
destroy=20

constructing a string from hex value Srdjan Marinovic Ruby 0 09-06-2006 02:04 PM
hex string to hex value tim Python 8 11-23-2005 06:27 PM
Hex Color Codes - Hex 6 <=> Hex 3 lucanos@gmail.com HTML 10 08-18-2005 11:21 PM
hex value in string back to real hex value jack Python 4 09-08-2004 07:11 AM
hex(-5) => Futurewarning: ugh, can't we have a better hex than '-'[:n<0]+hex(abs(n)) ?? Bengt Richter Python 6 08-19-2003 07:33 AM

Advertisments