- added FieldedArray ctor
- added methods to make Arrays with fields set behave more closely to Hashes
- added gemspec file - thnx Assaph Mehr
- added FieldedArray proxy class which minimizes modifications to class
Array and allow ArrayFields to work (potientially) other arraylike object.
thnks Sean O'Dell
- added ArrayFields#to_hash method - this seems like an obvious one to add!
- remedied bug where using append feature of assigning with unknow field
appedended but did not append to acutal fields
- added samples
- created rubyforge accnt @ http://rubyforge.org/projects/arrayfields/
- precedence fix in many methods - thnx. nobu
- test for #slice! were not being run - corrected
- added test for appeding via "a['new_field'] = 42"
- added FieldSet class to reduce ram - thnx. Kirk Haines for profiliing
memory and prompting this change
- interface changed every so slightly so
a.fields = 'a', 'b', 'c'
is not allowed. use
a.fields = %w(a b c)
a.fields = ['a', 'b', 'c']
- added unit tests
to foster inner awareness, introspection, and reasoning is more efficient than
meditation and prayer.
- h.h. the 14th dali lama