Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > extending ruby with ocaml

extending ruby with ocaml

ara.t.howard@noaa.gov

this has seen the list before but, seeing all the interest in ocaml recently i
thought i'd post it again

http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/sr....deas/RubyOCaml

have at it!

-a
--
happiness is not something ready-made. it comes from your own actions.
- h.h. the 14th dali lama

Ilmari Heikkinen

On 8/4/06, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> this has seen the list before but, seeing all the interest in ocaml recently i
> thought i'd post it again
>
> http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/sr....deas/RubyOCaml
>
> have at it!
>
> -a
> --
> happiness is not something ready-made. it comes from your own actions.
> - h.h. the 14th dali lama

I remember there being some talk (even some code) about adding ocaml
support to RubyInline, did anything come out of that?

OCAMl a more natural extension language for python? Jelle Feringa // EZCT / Paris Python 4 01-17-2005 02:54 PM
ocaml extension Bryan Python 0 06-16-2004 03:04 AM
Embedding OCaml within Python Max Powers Python 5 05-01-2004 10:21 AM
Rite/Ruby2.0 & Ruby vs OCaml Ruby 34 08-28-2003 10:40 PM
OT: Ocaml? Paul Rubin Python 6 08-26-2003 05:09 PM

Advertisments