Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Ruby Central's Regional Conference Grant Program

[ANN] Ruby Central's Regional Conference Grant Program

dblack@wobblini.net

Hello everyone --

We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.

This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
to eight regional conferences, over the next year.

You can download full details at either of these addresses:

http://www.rubycentral.org/rcg2006.pdf
http://www.rubypal.com/rubycentral/rcg2006.pdf

Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

David Black
Chad Fowler
Rich Kilmer

for Ruby Central, Inc.

http://www.manning.com/black => RUBY FOR RAILS (reviewed on
Slashdot, 7/12/2006!)
http://dablog.rubypal.com => D[avid ]A[. ]B[lack's][ Web]log
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) => me

James Britt

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello everyone --
>
> We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
> Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.
>
> This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
> to eight regional conferences, over the next year.
>
> You can download full details at either of these addresses:

Will this information also be available as an HTML page?

Something a search engine can find for when people (i.e., me) forget
where they heard about this?

Thanks.

--
James Britt

"Every object obscures another object."
- Luis Bunuel

ralf

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello everyone --
>
> We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
> Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.
>
> This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
> to eight regional conferences, over the next year.
>
> You can download full details at either of these addresses:
>
> http://www.rubycentral.org/rcg2006.pdf
> http://www.rubypal.com/rubycentral/rcg2006.pdf
>
> Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

hi,
i think there is a typo in pdf:
in the footer there is "ww.rubycentral.org" instead of
"www.rubycentral.org".

regards
ralf

dblack@wobblini.net

Hi --

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, ralf wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hello everyone --
>>
>> We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
>> Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.
>>
>> This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
>> to eight regional conferences, over the next year.
>>
>> You can download full details at either of these addresses:
>>
>> http://www.rubycentral.org/rcg2006.pdf
>> http://www.rubypal.com/rubycentral/rcg2006.pdf
>>
>> Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

> hi,
> i think there is a typo in pdf:
> in the footer there is "ww.rubycentral.org" instead of
> "www.rubycentral.org".

Thanks. I thought I had typed four w's, and backspaced over the extra
one. I guess I miscounted

David

http://www.manning.com/black => RUBY FOR RAILS (reviewed on
Slashdot, 7/12/2006!)