Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > shopping cart

shopping cart

vinayjohar@gmail.com

hello !
we are looking for one shopping cart in ROR (ruby on ralis)
can any one help us to get one ready made shopping cart from where we
can start and begin the things to achive our final requirement in good
manner

thanks in advance
Vinay

gregarican