Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Trap Client Side Radio Button click event

Trap Client Side Radio Button click event

walterd

Hi

I have a DataGrid with dynamically created Radio Buttons using ItemTemplate.
How can I catch the Click Event for the selected Radio Button in Client
Side?
I need to perform some validation based on which Radio Button is selected.

Regards

Eliyahu Goldin

The direction: Use datagrid's ItemDataBound event to add an onclick event
handler using radiobutton's Attributes property.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...