Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > wanted: RoR programmers

wanted: RoR programmers

peachy

Pandora Squared (http://www.pandorasquared.com)is one of the leading
companies focused on Web 2.0 and Social Networks. We are a
multi-national organization with offices in San Francisco, Sydney and
Manila. We are seeking for passionate individuals who are eager to
face the challenges of the next Web Revolution. We are currently
expanding and we need programmers willing to stay for some time in
Manila, Philippines. If you have the passion to seek for new
challenges, come and join us now! Send your resume to

Job Openings:

Ruby on Rails Programmers (3) - for people with RoR experience
Ruby on Rails Trainees (7) - for individuals eager to learn RoR
Graphic Designers (3) - for creative people working on web design

for complete details see: http://www.pandorasquared.com/pages/careers