Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > An unhandled exception has been caught by the VSW exception filter.

An unhandled exception has been caught by the VSW exception filter.

Tedka

I get the following error whenever I try to open solution in VS.NET 2003

Error Signature:
AppName: devenv.exe AppVer: 7.10.3077.0 ModName: ctpackage.dll
ModVer: 6.0.1.444 Offset: 00011d45

tedka

Thanks, I was saving that as a last resort.
This started happening all of the sudden and pretty sporadic, so I was
hoping somebody knew what the issue may be.

Mr. Dot Net

Try re-install the IDE.

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...