Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Latent semantic indexing, but for other languages than English ?

Latent semantic indexing, but for other languages than English ?

Nuralanur@aol.com

-------------------------------1142160540

Dear authors of the classifier library,
Dear all,

I have been using your library to summarize English texts and find
it very nice. Thank you for it!
Somewhere, you use the Porter stemmer to chop off word
endings from English words. Now , I would like to use your
library in combination with any of the stemmers for other
languages,e.g., from the page

_http://www.unine.ch/info/clef/_ (http://www.unine.ch/info/clef/)

to treat texts in other languages than English.
How could that be done ?
Thank you for your help,
Axel

Latent semantic indexing kapkan Java 1 10-25-2009 06:24 PM
Latent semantic analysis in Ruby joe@josephwilk.net Ruby 0 11-22-2008 11:56 AM
Month, Day etc. names in other languages other than English Diego Ruby 2 08-16-2008 02:00 AM
Does Eclipse support languages other than English ? John Java 0 08-12-2007 01:06 AM
how to implementation latent semantic indexing in python.. 78ncp Python 8 07-19-2007 05:07 AM

Advertisments