Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ideas for program

Ideas for program

George Ogata

"Gene Tani" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Jesse Mc wrote:
>> I've just recently learned how to work with the ruby language and so
>> i've been trying to make a little dice rolling program. I was wanting
>> to make it to where you could roll several different dice like d20, 10,
>> 6,ect. I was just wondering how you would go about doing it.
>>
>> --

> games're popular at ruby quiz
>
> http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz19.html

Did you mean?:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz61.html

Jesse Mc

I've just recently learned how to work with the ruby language and so
i've been trying to make a little dice rolling program. I was wanting
to make it to where you could roll several different dice like d20, 10,
6,ect. I was just wondering how you would go about doing it.

Gene Tani

Jesse Mc wrote:
> I've just recently learned how to work with the ruby language and so
> i've been trying to make a little dice rolling program. I was wanting
> to make it to where you could roll several different dice like d20, 10,
> 6,ect. I was just wondering how you would go about doing it.

games're popular at ruby quiz

http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz19.html

Gregory Brown

On 3/9/06, Jesse Mc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I've just recently learned how to work with the ruby language and so
> i've been trying to make a little dice rolling program. I was wanting
> to make it to where you could roll several different dice like d20, 10,
> 6,ect. I was just wondering how you would go about doing it.

in Gambit, we added a method to Integer
so you could do stuff like

3.d(2)

http://gambit.rubyforge.org/classes/Integer.html

Also, see the rest of the dice interface for ideas.

http://gambit.rubyforge.org/classes/...ools/Dice.html

Small program ideas eli m Python 20 03-29-2013 01:43 PM
Program ideas eli m C++ 1 03-19-2013 08:24 PM
ideas for a "parameter sweep" program? Diego Virasoro Ruby 10 11-24-2009 05:43 PM
Ideas for first program? Jason Taylor C++ 3 08-31-2007 09:32 AM
perl eating up memory slowly until program stops - any ideas ? Jasper Perl Misc 17 07-08-2004 07:53 PM

Advertisments