Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > FreeRide and Rails

FreeRide and Rails

Daniel Völkerts

Hello!

Currently I'm using scite for my rails work. I inspected the freeride=20
editor and liked it due the integrated irb and ri stuff. But I wasn't=20
able to open .rhtml .css files from the file browser. The containing=20
directories seems to be empty.

Are there any hints for supporting this types or if not are there any=20
plans to integrate RHTML and CSS support into FreeRide?

I searched the list but got no answer, so any help is apreciated.

TIA,
--=20
Daniel V=F6lkerts
Protected by Anti Pesto.

Jonathan Maasland

Daniel,

You can edit the visible filetypes by going to Edit -> Preferences.
Choose the Editor tab and the bottom textfield will allow you to
specifiy whatever extension you wanna view/edit.

Remember not to put spaces between the arguments.

Hope this helps
Jonathan

FreeRIDE vs Rails Phlip Ruby 5 08-07-2007 07:56 PM
FreeRIDE Corrupted by Rails? jzakiya@mail.com Ruby 2 04-07-2006 06:19 AM
freeride, suse 9.1, and utf8 problem David Morton Ruby 0 07-15-2004 04:39 PM
[ANN] FreeRIDE 0.6.0 Final Released! Curt Hibbs Ruby 7 11-17-2003 03:24 AM
how to access FreeRide sources? me Ruby 0 09-05-2003 03:36 PM

Advertisments