Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Training

Training

lists@southernohio.net

I'm looking for someone that is a very good presenter/teacher and is
*very* adept with Ruby and Ruby on Rails who would be willing to
offer personal training. The person would preferably be using Mac OS
X, although it is not a requirement. I would also like for this
person to be familiar with CSS and possibly UI design and graphic
design as well.

I'm not too concerned with cost, just with the fact that this person
has some free/flexible time at the moment to pursue this. Please
shoot me an email if you think you'd be able to talk about this with
me personally.

Thanks much.

dare ruby

i can if u wish