Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp.net controls suite

asp.net controls suite

RP

Hi all, I am looking around for a good inexpensive set of asp.net controls.
Controls like windows explorer style folder trees, enhanced datagrids and
tables. Even activex controls would be good since they offer superior
navigational and UI abilities. Could someone recommend a few good ones?

TIA!

RP

I forgot to mention, some sort of Outlook Calendar style control would be
great too. We are developing a scheduling system and it would be nice to
have the look and feel similar to Outlook.

thanks

"RP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, I am looking around for a good inexpensive set of asp.net

controls.
> Controls like windows explorer style folder trees, enhanced datagrids and
> tables. Even activex controls would be good since they offer superior
> navigational and UI abilities. Could someone recommend a few good ones?
>
> TIA!

Kyril Magnos

Well, ActiveX is going to probably die off in the next few months,
especially with XP SP2 on the horizon. It is going to become too difficult
to deal with all the security surrounding ActiveX controls.

But, check out http://www.asp.net/ and look at the Control Gallery. Lots of
good stuff there. Also check out http://www.codeproject.com and finally,
http://www.infragistics.com

--
HTH

Kyril Magnos

Question of the day:
What is Mono?
A) Disease where the lymph nodes become swollen.
B) A single sound
C) A synonym for one
D) A port of .NET meant to royally irritate MSFT
E) All of the above.

"RP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
|I forgot to mention, some sort of Outlook Calendar style control would be
| great too. We are developing a scheduling system and it would be nice to
| have the look and feel similar to Outlook.
|
| thanks
|
| "RP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Hi all, I am looking around for a good inexpensive set of asp.net
| controls.
| > Controls like windows explorer style folder trees, enhanced datagrids
and
| > tables. Even activex controls would be good since they offer superior
| > navigational and UI abilities. Could someone recommend a few good ones?
| >
| > TIA!

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Here are a couple options for you:
http://www.janusys.com/janus/library/
http://www.infragistics.com/products/schedule.asp

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"RP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, I am looking around for a good inexpensive set of asp.net

controls.
> Controls like windows explorer style folder trees, enhanced datagrids and
> tables. Even activex controls would be good since they offer superior
> navigational and UI abilities. Could someone recommend a few good ones?
>
> TIA!

RP

I am not too much concerned with XP SP2 and security configuration because
this is for an internal intranet type deployment. Thanks for the links will
check them out.

"Kyril Magnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, ActiveX is going to probably die off in the next few months,
> especially with XP SP2 on the horizon. It is going to become too difficult
> to deal with all the security surrounding ActiveX controls.
>
> But, check out http://www.asp.net/ and look at the Control Gallery. Lots

of
> good stuff there. Also check out http://www.codeproject.com and finally,
> http://www.infragistics.com
>
> --
> HTH
>
> Kyril Magnos
>
> Question of the day:
> What is Mono?
> A) Disease where the lymph nodes become swollen.
> B) A single sound
> C) A synonym for one
> D) A port of .NET meant to royally irritate MSFT
> E) All of the above.
>
> "RP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> |I forgot to mention, some sort of Outlook Calendar style control would be
> | great too. We are developing a scheduling system and it would be nice to
> | have the look and feel similar to Outlook.
> |
> | thanks
> |
> | "RP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | > Hi all, I am looking around for a good inexpensive set of asp.net
> | controls.
> | > Controls like windows explorer style folder trees, enhanced datagrids
> and
> | > tables. Even activex controls would be good since they offer superior
> | > navigational and UI abilities. Could someone recommend a few good

ones?

> | > TIA!

Controls.Count, Controls.IsSynchronized, and Controls.SyncRoot Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net 4 09-05-2007 03:27 AM
Mozilla suite password Alan Firefox 1 01-17-2005 10:00 PM
Suite or stand alone? Caploc Firefox 2 11-10-2004 09:48 PM
Upgrade of Mozilla Suite Coorslte Firefox 2 10-17-2003 08:13 PM

Advertisments