Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > is there a seperate mailing list for novices?

is there a seperate mailing list for novices?

John Maclean

After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?

--
John Maclean
MSc (DIC)

Robert Klemme

John Maclean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
> for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?

You can just post them here. If you feel more comfortable going to a
RubyNuby specific site I think there is a forum. Just search the archives
of this list:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby

Kind regards

robert

Patrick Hurley

To second what has already been said, don't run away, join the fun.
This is a nice place, because matz is nice. Start asking questions and
soon you will be answering them as well.

You are welcome here

Jay Levitt

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:07:51 +0900, John Maclean wrote:

> After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
> for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?

comp.lang.php.

HA! No, kidding. Stick around. I've posted some pretty dumb questions
and got some pretty great answers here. It's a friendly crowd.

Jay Levitt