Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED

HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED

Harvey

Do you like code?

Do you love hack out code?

Where is your future going?

Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
international organization that cares for you too.

Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

ENTER IOYX

www.ioyx.com

Daniel

Harvey wrote:

> Do you like code?

It doesn't rub my back, but I don't hate it either.

> Do you love hack out code?

I like it when people who write in English can actually express themselves,
but I have no idea what you mean.

> Where is your future going?

Away from you.

> Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

I'm going shopping. You?

> Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
> international organization that cares for you too.

Nah.

> Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

I think you need to read a few books before trying out philosophy.

> ENTER IOYX
>
> www.ioyx.com

Exit Usenet.