Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > movable Div's, MSN's MyPage site

movable Div's, MSN's MyPage site

Ryan Ternier

Hello,

I'm looking at creating an application that allows users to create their own
templates, and thought of using the same idea's MS used when creating
http://sympatico.my.msn.com/. I looked at the source, JS files and
everything else referenced with those pages, and it still left more confused
that when I start.

Does anyone know any sites that touch on movable divs that can be customized
like MS allows you to customize http://sympatico.my.msn.com/ ?

Thanks!

/RT

EO

The sympatico site was developed with microsoft SharePoint Portal Server.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...entid=28001891
-EO

"Ryan Ternier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking at creating an application that allows users to create their

own
> templates, and thought of using the same idea's MS used when creating
> http://sympatico.my.msn.com/. I looked at the source, JS files and
> everything else referenced with those pages, and it still left more

confused
> that when I start.
>
> Does anyone know any sites that touch on movable divs that can be

customized
> like MS allows you to customize http://sympatico.my.msn.com/ ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> /RT

http://www.componentart.com/snap/default.aspx

It has a couple of bugs right now that I found that they are fixing but it
going to be an excellent product.