Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Quality cURL bindings for Ruby

Quality cURL bindings for Ruby

eastcoastcoder@gmail.com

I'm overseeing porting a large PHP app to Ruby. The app uses cURL for
critical functionality.

I'm looking for quality cURL bindings for Ruby. Similar to the PHP or
Python bindings. And reliable.

Does anyone have one?

If anyone is interested in doing the port, please respond here or email
eastcoastcoder () at () gmail . A consulting option may be a
possibility.

Logan Capaldo

On Feb 6, 2006, at 2:13 PM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I'm overseeing porting a large PHP app to Ruby. The app uses cURL for
> critical functionality.
>
> I'm looking for quality cURL bindings for Ruby. Similar to the PHP or
> Python bindings. And reliable.
>
> Does anyone have one?
>
> If anyone is interested in doing the port, please respond here or
> email
> eastcoastcoder () at () gmail . A consulting option may be a
> possibility.

http://rox-ruby.sourceforge.net/cms.php/curl

eastcoastcoder@gmail.com

Logan,

Thanks. It was uploaded May 2003, but is still labeled prealpha.

I'm looking for something that I can port a company's key app to.

Does anyone know of anything a bit more reliable?