From: Bill Walton <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Feb 3, 2006 4:02 PM
Subject: [Rails] [ANN] Rolling with Ruby on *Instant* Rails - "New" Tutoria=
To: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed),
(E-Mail Removed)

Greetings!

The original version of this tutorial was written by Curt Hibbs and
published on ONLamp.com. It served as my introduction to both Ruby and
Rails. Unfortunately, I experienced some frustration working through
it. This was due first to the fact that I was using Instant Rails, not
Rails, and second, to the fact that Rails itself has grown since Curt
wrote the article. Despite my frustration, the payoff was huge. Ruby
on [Instant]Rails ROCKS!!! In an effort to help "fuel the fire" I
decided, with his blessing, to update Curt's article to make it 100%
keystroke-for-keystroke, window-for-window accurate for someone using
this same tutorial for InstantRails Release 1.0 installed on Windows
2000, SP4. All feedback is welcome.

It's at http://instantrails.rubyforge.org/wi..._With_Ruby_On=
_Instant_Rails_Tutorial

Best regards,