Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > reply to e-mail without its attachment

reply to e-mail without its attachment

Davide

It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?
Thanks
Davide

Guido Jurock

Davide schrieb:

[Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]
> It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?

Isn't that the default? WOFM

guido

--
"Der Himmel bleibt die einzige befestigte Position für militärische
Operationen gegen den dialektischen Materialismus."

Davide

Guido Jurock wrote:
> Davide schrieb:
>
> [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]
>
>>It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?

> Isn't that the default? WOFM
>
> guido

no

Morten K. Hansen

Den 12-11-2003 15:26, skrev Davide:

> Guido Jurock wrote:
>
>> Davide schrieb:
>>
>> [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]
>>
>>> It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?

>> Isn't that the default? WOFM
>>
>> guido
>>

> no

Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that the
case?

--
Mvh / Regards
Morten K. Hansen http://hansen-winkel.dk/

Davide

Morten K. Hansen wrote:
> Den 12-11-2003 15:26, skrev Davide:
>
>> Guido Jurock wrote:
>>
>>> Davide schrieb:
>>>
>>> [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]

>>> Isn't that the default? WOFM
>>>
>>> guido
>>>

>> no
>>

> Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that the
> case?

No, I use "reply to the message" for replying.

Morten K. Hansen

Den 12-11-2003 22:36, skrev Davide:

> Morten K. Hansen wrote:

>>> no
>>>

>> Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that
>> the case?
>>

> No, I use "reply to the message" for replying.

Then I don't know how to solve your problem. The behaviour you are
seeking, is the one I experience here.

--

Morten K. Hansen wrote:

> Den 12-11-2003 22:36, skrev Davide:
>

>> Morten K. Hansen wrote:

>>> Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that
>>> the case?
>>>

>> No, I use "reply to the message" for replying.
>>

> Then I don't know how to solve your problem. The behaviour you are
> seeking, is the one I experience here.

I understand the problem! I have an "automatically quote the original
message" setting selected for my e-mail account and this function
insert automatically also attachments of original e-mail. Thank you for
the attention!
Davide