Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASPNET User Permissions?

ASPNET User Permissions?

James

What folders should the ASPNET user have permissions for, & what should they
be?

I keep getting 'Access Denied' or 'Server Access Denied' errors.

I have given the ASPNET user Read & Execute Permissions to my wwwroot
folder, & the application lies within a 'NET' sub folder. However, I get an
"Access Denied to 'C:\Inetpub'".

Is there a definitive list of the folders I need to give this user
permissions on, & what permissions it requires?

--
Cheers,

James Goodman

Teemu Keiski