Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Simple Question on appropriate control???

Simple Question on appropriate control???

=?Utf-8?B?VGltOjouLg==?=

Hi,

I'm reasently new to ASP.NET and was wondering what the most appropriate control if any would be best for showing HTML code pulled from a database in a page! I have thought about using a label and also datagrid but I wasn't sure if you could put html code into a datagrid so it just shows up as text???

I would be grateful for any advice or suggestions people may have!

Thanks...

Teemu Keiski

Literal in System.Web.UI.WebControls namespace is one alternative.

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

news:(E-Mail Removed)...