Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group January Meeting (reminder)

[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group January Meeting (reminder)

James Britt

Just reminder for you desert dwellers:

The 2006 kickoff meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group will be on
January 9th, at 6:15 pm, at Cyclone Commerce.

Details may be found at

http://refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup

aka

http://rubyurl.com/AKZ

There's also a Google Groups mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-ruby

December's meeting was a blast, and I expect more of the same in the new
year!

Last month, after the meeting, a small group of us went out to a local
restaurant (well, sports bar that served food). I suspect that'll
happen again. If you think you might want to hang out after the
meeting, or join the after-meeting gather, please let me know off-list,
or, better yet, post to the Google group list and we'll see if we can
plan ahead.

James Britt

http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools