Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > nntp-client

nntp-client

Uwe Schmitt

Hi,

I'm looking for a nntp-client module. I used google but found
only old and erroneous code snippets.
Does anybody have a solution ?

Greetings, Uwe

--
Uwe Schmitt Computer science is no more about Computers,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) than astronomy is about telescopes. (Dijkstra)

Ilias Lazaridis

Uwe Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a nntp-client module. I used google but found
> only old and erroneous code snippets.
> Does anybody have a solution ?
>
> Greetings, Uwe

Don't know the quality/status of the project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/nntp/

..

--
http://lazaridis.com

Ilias Lazaridis

Uwe Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a nntp-client module. I used google but found
> only old and erroneous code snippets.
> Does anybody have a solution ?
>
> Greetings, Uwe

Don't know the quality/status of the project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/nntp/

-

Additionally, this company should have some knowledge about ruby & nntp:

http://rforum.andreas-s.net/trac/

..

--
http://lazaridis.com