Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > JEdit Plugin Jar files please

JEdit Plugin Jar files please

Jules

Hello

I m trying to download and install the Jedit Ruby Plugin files, from
http://jedit.org/ruby/download/

But the download rates painfully slow (300Bytes/Sec !) so taking an
hour to attempt 1Mb Ruby Jar files. Thedownloads are failing, and when
i do complete a download the Jar files are reported as corrupted by
Jedit upon startup. I have tried downloading several times, but fail
to get a successful Jar file. It has been a frustraing experience,
unfortunately there does not appera to be any other download sites for
these Ruby Plugins

So if anyone could email me their RubyPlugin.jar, jruby.jar and
retroweaver.jar it would be greatly appreciated.

Email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Many Thanks

Julian

Joel VanderWerf

Jules wrote:
> Hello
>
> I m trying to download and install the Jedit Ruby Plugin files, from
> http://jedit.org/ruby/download/
>
> But the download rates painfully slow (300Bytes/Sec !) so taking an
> hour to attempt 1Mb Ruby Jar files. Thedownloads are failing, and when
> i do complete a download the Jar files are reported as corrupted by
> Jedit upon startup. I have tried downloading several times, but fail
> to get a successful Jar file. It has been a frustraing experience,
> unfortunately there does not appera to be any other download sites for
> these Ruby Plugins

That may be a problem between the server and your browser. There are
alternatives:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin...by-talk/170714

> So if anyone could email me their RubyPlugin.jar, jruby.jar and
> retroweaver.jar it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll do that (offline).

Jules

Joel

Many thanks for the email. I now have complete/uncorrupted Ruby jar
files, and am happy using JEdit.

Jules