Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla could not play sound file attached to BlueMountain Card

Mozilla could not play sound file attached to BlueMountain Card

Art Hough

How can I get Mozilla to play the attached sound file when accessing a
BlueMountain card?

dantu

Art Hough wrote:

> How can I get Mozilla to play the attached sound file when accessing a
> BlueMountain card?

Art

Get the appropriate plug in.
If you could share the url for the card, then I could be more specific