Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Internet Explorer WYSIWYG HTML Text Editor

Internet Explorer WYSIWYG HTML Text Editor

Jake

Hi All,

I am writing an intranet page specificaly for IE 6 and
above that will contain a a few text boxes and a WYSIWYG
HTML Text Editor. Does anyone know if there is a WYSIWYG
HTML Text Editor in IE that I can use as a control on a
web page?

Thanks in adance

Cheers Jake

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You might consider a third party solution such as these:
http://www.textboxpro.net/demo/default.aspx
http://www.richtextbox.com/richtextbox/

Or here are a couple free options:
http://www.exporttechnologies.com/softwareDownloads.asp
http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:2c34801c46960$232969b0$(E-Mail Removed)...