Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] ruby-feedparser : RSS/Atom feed parser

[ANN] ruby-feedparser : RSS/Atom feed parser

Lucas Nussbaum

Hi,

Ruby-feedparser is an ATOM/RSS feed parser. It was initially developed
for Feed2Imap, but is now a standalone library.

Ruby-feedparser is :
* based on REXML
* built for robustness : most feeds are not valid, a parser can't
ignore that.
* fully unit-tested
* easy to use (it can output text or HTML easily)

There hasn't been any release yet, but the code in SVN is totally
usable. If you are working on an agregator or anything else that
involves parsing feeds, I would very much like some feedback.

Get the code:
svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/ruby-feedparser/trunk/ruby-feedparser

Homepage: http://home.gna.org/ruby-feedparser/
--
| Lucas Nussbaum
| http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: (E-Mail Removed) GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |

RSS feed parser Florian Lindner Python 4 04-04-2007 10:45 AM
How do you get feed discovery to work? I go to web pages I know has feeds, but the feed discovery button is disabled. Help! Tim Bryant Computer Support 1 02-13-2007 05:01 AM
Universal Feed Parser - How do I keep attributes? snewman18@gmail.com Python 3 01-12-2007 03:43 AM
Freelance job: Store Universal Feed Parser data in MySQL Jacob Friis Larsen Python 0 08-05-2004 12:03 PM
question on HTMLParser and parser.feed() Stephen Briley Python 1 12-06-2003 09:00 AM

Advertisments