Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Are there any decent tutorials on how to format the table control in VS designer?

Are there any decent tutorials on how to format the table control in VS designer?

Bill

I am trying to figure out how to modify WebForm tables (add/remove rows and
columns, etc.) in the Visual Studio designer. So far, all the examples show
how to do this with code, but I haven't had much luck on how to do it in
Visual Studio designer.

Anyone know a good example/tutorial for this?