Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Beginner - show values in a table

Beginner - show values in a table

octopie

How would you, in a x_controller.rb file, show all the values in a
table in the format of "Name - Password<br /> Name - Password<br />"
etc.
I have done this successfully in my .rhtml file, but when it comes down
to the .rb file, I have no idea what to do. Any help would be
appreciated.

Austin Ziegler

On 11/10/05, octopie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How would you, in a x_controller.rb file, show all the values in a
> table in the format of "Name - Password<br /> Name - Password<br />"
> etc.
> I have done this successfully in my .rhtml file, but when it comes down
> to the .rb file, I have no idea what to do. Any help would be
> appreciated.

Presumably, you're asking about rails. You'll get better answers faster fro=
m:

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)