Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > webrick and CGI module

webrick and CGI module

Steve Appling

I'm new to Ruby, so apologies in advance if this is a silly question.

I'm working on a very small web application running under webrick (not
as CGI). I would like to make use of the wealth of web related helpers
in the CGI module (such as session management and multipart/form-data
handling), but don't know how to get this to work inside a webrick
servlet. Is this possible? Are there other web helper modules that can
do similar tasks inside a servlet?

Lastly, is there a way to implement any type of filters or a request
forwarding mechanism within webrick?

WEBrick: Has anyone used WEBrick::Session? Lloyd Zusman Ruby 2 02-21-2013 06:49 PM
WEBrick::Daemon and WEBrick Aaron Smith Ruby 2 03-18-2007 03:47 AM
CGI and Webrick Ben Giddings Ruby 2 10-04-2003 01:10 AM
WeBrick and Windows CGI BUGS walter@mwsewall.com Ruby 1 09-23-2003 03:29 PM
Webrick and CGI question Mark Wilson Ruby 1 08-27-2003 05:25 AM

Advertisments