Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ruby Developer Needed

Ruby Developer Needed

Adam Michaels

------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C5E3DE.D0D4D0A0

Hello,

I am looking for a Ruby developer that has a large amount of non-rails
experience and is willing to put in 20 to 40 hours a week as a =
contractor.
You would be telecommuting and you would have a flexible schedule.

The job would involve distributed object systems (DRb + Rinda), data
storage and access systems (relational, memcache, and a few in house
things), Rails (light usage from this point but experience is a plus),
tool building (DSL writing, code generators). Creative thinking and
good problem solving skills are needed (sounds cliche but it is
important that I don't need to baby sit the developer).

If you are interested in such a position please email me off-list at

------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C5E3DE.D0D4D0A0--

Kaspar Schiess

Hello list,

The job seems to be in LA, as I gather from whois information.

code manufacture & ruby lab at http://www.tua.ch/ruby

Adam Michaels

Its a telecommuting job actually.

> The job seems to be in LA, as I gather from whois information.

> code manufacture & ruby lab at http://www.tua.ch/ruby

Dave Burt

>> The job seems to be in LA, as I gather from whois information.
> Its a telecommuting job actually.

But it's an American job, right?

Cheers,
Dave

Adam Michaels

The job is open to anyone that wants to submit a resume as long as you're
qualified and can be paid easily.

>>> The job seems to be in LA, as I gather from whois information.

>> Its a telecommuting job actually.

> But it's an American job, right?
>
> Cheers,
> Dave

Alan Garrison

Adam Michaels wrote:

> The job is open to anyone that wants to submit a resume as long as
> you're qualified and can be paid easily.

You can submit a free job entry here:

http://jobs.rubynow.com

--
Alan Garrison
Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>

Adam Michaels

http://jobs.rubynow.com/jobs/show/26

This was posted over a month ago. I'm looking for additional people.