Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Help from fellow net people?

Help from fellow net people?

Axl

Not really a Moz question, but I figured some of you out there might be
using dual monitors as I am, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a
place to download some screen savers specifically for(or compatable
with)dual monitors or a 2048 x 768 display. I'm having trouble finding
ones that work well and dont just stretch a 1024 x 768 picture and/or
display in both monitors.

If anyone has any sites I'd gladly appreciate it!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=

Axl wrote:
> Not really a Moz question,

<snip>

Nothing at all to with Mozilla, sorry.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=

Anton G˙sen wrote:

> Axl wrote:
>
>> Not really a Moz question,

> <snip>
>
> Nothing at all to DO with Mozilla, sorry.

Axl

Yeah God forbid people be able to help out with other things....OH NO!

Anton G˙sen wrote:
> Axl wrote:
>
>> Not really a Moz question,

> <snip>
>
> Nothing at all to with Mozilla, sorry.

Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs.... The Rev [MCT] MCSE 0 03-02-2006 06:16 PM
Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs.... Bigus Dickus MCSE 2 03-02-2006 05:49 PM
Hi fellow MCPs MCSE 34 04-13-2004 10:00 PM
Hi fellow mcps caleb MCSE 4 04-12-2004 01:03 PM

Advertisments