Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Bookmarks Toolbar Folder

Bookmarks Toolbar Folder

TP

I accidentally deleted my Bookmarks Toolbar Folder, while trying
to managing bookmarks. Imported a backup bookmark file. The
Bookmarks Toolbar Folder is now under bookmarks, but doesn't
showup on anywhere on Mozilla gui. I can't even add a new
toolbar. It will create a space, then click done, and the space
disappears.

Thanks

Hellmark

TP's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body were:
> I accidentally deleted my Bookmarks Toolbar Folder, while trying to
> managing bookmarks. Imported a backup bookmark file. The Bookmarks
> Toolbar Folder is now under bookmarks, but doesn't showup on anywhere on
> Mozilla gui. I can't even add a new toolbar. It will create a space,
> then click done, and the space disappears.

You've hosed chrome, and the only way to fix that is to make a new profile.

--
Hellmark
-If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!