Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] radp 1.0 - Ruby Asterisk Dial Plan generator

[ANN] radp 1.0 - Ruby Asterisk Dial Plan generator

Hans Fugal

With many thanks to Jim Weirich for his excellent presentation[1]
(which I unfortunately could not experience in person), I present an
Asterisk[2] DSL called radp.

Asterisk is incredibly cool and powerful, and until now has been
incredibly painful to configure for someone as accostumed to the beauty
of ruby as I am. That all ends today.

http://hans.fugal.net/src/radp

1. http://onestepback.org/articles/lingo/index.html
2. http://asterisk.org