Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RubyConf Coverage by OPML

RubyConf Coverage by OPML

Muness Alrubaie

Looking for a single source coverage of the conference and not finding
one, I put together an OPML aggregating them. So far I have 15 blogs.
Find it at http://hosting.opml.org/munessAlrubaie/RubyConf.opml .

Use it in your OPML or if you want me to add a feed, send me a note
with the URL and I'll add it.

--
http://muness.blogspot.com

Francis Hwang

Thanks for that, Muness. I just stole a bunch of them for the feed
digest at:

http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.rss
http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.atom

BTW, James Britt's link seems to be wrong, I actually had the same
problem when I was adding his feed to the digest, maybe the link on his
site is strange?

Muness Alrubaie wrote:
> Looking for a single source coverage of the conference and not finding
> one, I put together an OPML aggregating them. So far I have 15 blogs.
> Find it at http://hosting.opml.org/munessAlrubaie/RubyConf.opml .
>
> Use it in your OPML or if you want me to add a feed, send me a note
> with the URL and I'll add it.
>
> --
> http://muness.blogspot.com

James Britt

Francis Hwang wrote:
> Thanks for that, Muness. I just stole a bunch of them for the feed
> digest at:
>
> http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.rss
> http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.atom
>
> BTW, James Britt's link seems to be wrong, I actually had the same
> problem when I was adding his feed to the digest, maybe the link on his
> site is strange?

The link should be
http://www.jamesbritt.com/index.rb/rss

If you only want items that mention ruby, use

http://www.jamesbritt.com/index.rb/rss/[ruby]

Or only RubyConf

http://www.jamesbritt.com/index.rb/rss/[RubyConf]

Basically,