Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > URGENT:Open Browser from a aspx page

URGENT:Open Browser from a aspx page

Mustafa Rabie

Hi All,

I have a web page with 3 imagebuttons, i want to open a Web Browser with a
certain page @ start up when each of these buttons are clicked. How can i
do that?

regards
mustafa

=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBNYWlu?=

In the click event for each button code

response.redirect("new url")
--
William Main

"Mustafa Rabie" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a web page with 3 imagebuttons, i want to open a Web Browser with a
> certain page @ start up when each of these buttons are clicked. How can i
> do that?
>
> regards
> mustafa

=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBNYWlu?=

You can use a hyperlink web control and set the ImageURL and the NavigateURL properties.
--
William Main

"Mustafa Rabie" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a web page with 3 imagebuttons, i want to open a Web Browser with a
> certain page @ start up when each of these buttons are clicked. How can i
> do that?
>
> regards
> mustafa

Saravana [MVP]

You should use client script "window.open("<defaulturl">) to open an web
browser on click of image button.

--
Saravana
Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET